Please read the following information carefully: You are invited to take part in a short survey study. The following list of items summarises all important things you should know before proceeding with this study.
- You must be over 18 to participate.
- Your participation is voluntary, and you may withdraw from the study at any time.
- Participation will not incur any financial expense by you.
- If you agree to participate in the study, you are expected to fulfill the obligations related to the study. That is, answer any questions posed to you for the duration of the study.
- There are no known physical risks involved in this procedure and the tasks do not require any special physical or psychological attitudes or any specific knowledge of any kind.
- You will not be knowingly deceived in any form.
- No choices will be traced back to any one individual.
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information you provide will be treated in full confidence and will be legally protected. It will never be associated with you personally in any form. No person-identifiable information will be reported in any published or unpublished work. No person-identifiable data may be made publicly available. All electronic files will be saved but treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
In order to receive Prolifics' participation fee, you need to complete the entire survey. In the last screen, you will automatically be redirected to the prolific link in order to confirm that you complete the survey.
CONSENT: If you agree to the terms of this study and wish to continue with this study, then please click on the option "I accept" .